The Environmental Industry Summit is a national three-day learning event bringing together professionals from the environmental industry. With an ideal setting, ample networking opportunities and presentations and panel discussions from environmental industry executives and analysts, the Environmental Industry Summit offers a unique opportunity to gain valuable perspective on today's environmental industry.
Environmental Industry Summit XII is March 11-13, 2015 at the Hotel Solamar in downtown San Diego, California.
» Sponsorship Opportunities for Environmental Industry Summit 2015
» EBI Marketing Partners
The Environmental Industry Summit is a conference program designed for:
- Environmental firm owners and managers, including presidents and CEOs, principals and partners, COOs, operations managers, division managers, CFOs, VP's, marketing and business development executives.
- Investors and shareholders of environmental firms.
- Executives responsible for corporate development, M&A and international markets.
- Business development firms with practices that include renewable energy and climate change risk assessment and adaptation.
- The west coast's best networking event in the environmental industry.
- EBJ's State-of-the-Industry presentation - all registrants will receive an electronic data set.
- EBJ's man in Washington Andy Paterson reports on new administration, climate & energy policy and their impact on budgets and programs.
- The annual EBJ and CCBJ Business Achievement Awards banquet and ceremony on Wednesday night.
- Receive continuing education credits. If applicable to your program.
- Registration for the three-day summit is $995.00* for each attendee.
* Award winners, please contact
* Larger companies if you would like to invite a small company partner they may register as your additional attendee. Contact
for more details.
One, I get to hear about what the industry is thinking, emerging trends in the sector;
Two, it gives me introductions to people who could be very important strategic partners.
~ Chris Jones, Executive VP, WSP Environment & Energy
Although 3 days on the calendar, the 2015 Environmental Industry Summit has an executive-friendly schedule starting in the afternoon on the west coast on Wednesday and concluding mid-day Friday with ample opportunity for networking. Sessions are balanced with presentations and discussion panels allowing for audience Q&A and interaction.
|Wednesday, March 11, 2015
||Thursday, March 12, 2015
||Friday, March 13, 2015
coming soon ...
coming soon ...
coming soon ...
435 6th Ave
San Diego, CA 92101
We have booked a block of rooms at the special rate of $229 per night. The special room rate will be available until February 24th, 2015 or until the group block is sold-out, whichever comes first. Please call Hotel Solamar directly and identify yourself as part of the Environmental Industry Summit when making your reservation.
Click here to make or cancel reservations on-line.
Click here for Personal Driving Directions
|2020 Environmental Group
Abscope Environmental, Inc.
Arthur J Gallagher Risk Management Services
Arthur J. Gallagher Environmental Insurance
British Consolate- General
California Environmental Business Council, Inc.
Cherokee Enterprises, Inc.
Daniel B. Stephens & Associates, Inc.
EA Engineering, Science, and Technology
Environmental Business International, Inc.
Environmental Consulting & Technology Inc.
Groundwater & Environmental Services, Inc.
GZA GeoEnvironmental, Inc.
HELIX Environmental Planning
Herndon Solutions Group
Institute for Industrial Productivity (IIP)
JBR Environmental Consultants, Inc.
Mabbett & Associates, Inc.
Marine Taxonomic Services LTD
National Ground Water Association
OP-TECH and NRC Company
PBS Engineering and Environmental
Pollution Engineering Magazine
Resource Environmental Solutions
Serve to Lead, Inc.
Shell North America
Soverign Consulting Inc.
Straughan Environmental, Inc.
Sullivan International Group
SWCA Environmental Consultants, Inc.
I always come away with some new ideas and some new connections that prove fruitful for the future.
~ Cheryl Karpowicz, Senior VP, Ecology & Environment
The summit gives us a great opportunity, given the attendance, to understand better the partners that we work with today but also to find new partners.
~ John Mogge, Global Director Environment, CH2M Hill
It really opened my eyes as to what Eco Analysts could become.
~ Gary Lester, CEO, Eco Analysts
The ability to … sit and talk about opportunities, understand each other's needs and goals is immensely valuable to us as a company.
~ John Sohl, CEO, Columbia Technologies
The panel discussions … really make you think and spur ideas. Throughout the conference I'm jotting down ideas that I'll take back to our management that may be particular to how we operate, our business development strategy or maybe even a proposal.
~ Raymond Wattras, VP Business Development, Michael Baker
You can't beat the Hotel Del in San Diego … right on the beach. The sessions are a lot of fun, very informal, real easy to talk to people.
~ John Cowdery, COO, PMC
This is an event you can't miss. Very enjoyable, you learn a lot, and I encourage you to come.
~ Ian MacFarlane, CEO, EA Engineering, Science and Technology